News: 22 March 2007
Open call to write dialogue
The deadline for the dialogue writing task for the first three pages has passed, and response has been significantly less than I expected. Rather than do another round of task assignment, I'm opening submissions to anyone who wants to have a go at writing the dialogue for these pages, in a frantic 24-hour open task.
The rules are as follows:
Go for it!
- You must be a registered user.
- Write dialogue and/or captions for all three pages. You may rearrange the ordering of the three pages as you see fit (but not individual panels within each page), as long as you make them flow properly with your dialogue.
- Keep your text short and snappy. We don't have room for essays or Shakespearian monologues. I may copyedit your dialogue for brevity, clarity, and obvious errors before the vote.
- Text that is blatantly too long will not be considered. Text that is non-PG-rated will not be considered.
- All dialogues and orderings of the three pages will
then go up for a vote to decide which version is kept.
- Send your dialogue to me typed into the body of an email message - my address is at the bottom of each page on the website. Include your registered username so I know who you are. Make the email subject line: [Infinity on 30 Credits a Day] Dialogue
- The deadline for this task is 08:00 GMT Friday 23 March. That's Greenwich Mean Time. Double check your time zone.
This news system mostly coded by volunteer coder: ZiZ
Infinity on 30 Credits a Day
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Licence, except where indicated otherwise.
David Morgan-Mar. email@example.com
Hosted by: DreamHost