The Comic Irregulars' Magic: The Gathering site
Formats we've invented and played
- Goldfish Draft - How much damage can you do to the goldfish?
- Sleevikar - Draft cards, and also draft power-up sleeves to put them in!
Cube formats we've played
- Crappy Rare Draft - A cube made entirely of the worst dud rares of all time.
- Awesome Cube - A cube made of awesome cards. Similar to the Wizards Cube, but a year before WotC did it.
- Blue Cube - A cube of blue cards, and a handful of cards that interact directly with blue cards (e.g. Red Elemental Blast).
- Cube of Off-Colour Cards - Cards that violate the modern colour pie. There are plenty of them!
- Cube of Foil Cards - Every card is foil! Even the basic lands.
- Cube of Creatures and Combat Tricks - Every card is either a creature, or an instant best played during combat.
These are more or less complete sets we have designed. Most of them we have actually printed and played with.
|Inventica||The original and brokenest, 2005||Printed and played|
|Rirge||SI's invented set, 2005||Partly designed|
|Inventica 2006: Horrifica||Horror themed set||Partly designed|
|Asgard||Loki's set with buildings and purple "mana"||Printed and played|
|Thriceborn||10 factions based on the 3-colour combinations, 2008||Partly designed|
|Draftikar||Draft pick numbers matter, 2010||Printed and played|
|Droidikar||AS's Darths & Droids set, 2011||Printed and played|
|Return to Inventica||Loki's epic nostalgic combo of Inventica, Horrifica, and Thriceborn, 2012||Printed and played|
|Return to Legends||DMM's reimagining af Legends as a modern-day set designed for drafting, 2014.||Printed and played|
|Weirdikar||Mish-mash theme of Post-Apocalyptic Ancient Egypt||Partly designed|
|Devised||Updated version of "Revised" (a.k.a. 3rd edition)||Printed and played|
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2015 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
This site is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at company.wizards.com
mezzacotta | Comic Irregulars' Magic: The Gathering
Last updated: Monday, 21 September, 2015; 03:17:23 PDT.
Original material copyright © 2015-2017, The Comic Irregulars. firstname.lastname@example.org