The website with the non-rotating taglines on static pages.
Tag to Horse Racing
- Rather than tag other players with your hand, tag them by throwing darts (small, heavy, sharp, pointy things weighted for throwing) and having them stick in them.
- You get three throws before the other person becomes "it". Then they have three throws at the next player in sequence.
- Divide each player into scoring zones and score points according to what zone the darts land in.
- The aim of the game is to accumulate a certain number of points, rather than avoid being tagged.
- Mount a round board divided into scoring zones on a wall, and throw at that instead of at other players.
- Rather than counting points, count how many throws it takes you to score 18 bullseyes. Lowest number of throws wins.
- Replace the single bull with 18 separate ones, each of which must be hit in a specified sequence.
- Lie the board flat on the ground instead of hanging on a wall.
- Make the board bigger, about a square kilometre in size. Put grass and trees and lakes on it.
- Begin throwing for each bullseye at a marked spot a long way away. If you don't hit it, take your next throw from where the dart landed.
- Replace the darts with balls, and the bullseyes with holes into which the ball can drop.
- Hit the ball with a stick instead of throwing it.
- Put the course on a mountainside, with the last hole at the very top.
- It doesn't matter how many times you hit the ball. All you have to do to win is reach the last hole.
- In fact, just get rid of the ball and clubs completely.
- Rather than climb using ropes and other tools, everyone has to ride a horse all the way.
- Every man for himself. First to the top wins!
- Instead of a mountain, use a large running track, with a finishing line.