The website with the non-rotating taglines on static pages.
Darts to Golf
- Rather than counting points, count how many throws it takes you to score 18 bullseyes. Lowest number of throws wins.
- Replace the single bull with 18 separate ones, each of which must be hit in a specified sequence.
- Lie the board flat on the ground instead of hanging on a wall.
- Make the board bigger, about a square kilometre in size. Put grass and trees and lakes on it.
- Begin throwing for each bullseye at a marked spot a long way away. If you don't hit it, take your next throw from where the dart landed.
- Replace the darts with balls, and the bullseyes with holes into which the ball can drop.
- Hit the ball with a stick instead of throwing it.